Volunteer to help the NHS
The NHS Volunteer Responders scheme set up by NHS England and NHS Improvement, in partnership with the Royal Voluntary Service, is currently seeking new members in the Kelsall area to support the community and the local COVID vaccine clinics.
To join we need you to:
- Live in England and be over the age of 18
- Use a smartphone. This is because tasks will be sent directly to your phone through the GoodSAM app. Don’t worry if you are not familiar with this technology, there is plenty of help available
- Decide which of the NHS Volunteer Responder role/s you would like to do
- Consider your own health condition when choosing role/s
- Be able to volunteer as much as you possibly can
The app-based scheme enables volunteers to mark themselves on or off duty depending on their availability, making it easy to fit volunteering around other commitments.
So, please click here to register to become an NHS Volunteer Responder.